Terms & Conditions
note that all persons using the equipment do so at their own risk.
- Please ensure that you have measured the area you are using to ensure that the inflatable will fit all sizes and dimensions are on each page, if we turn up and the area has not been measured and is to small we will charge you 50% of the hire fee.
hirer will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury occurring
from, or as a result of, misuse or reckless use.
guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the
sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Go Bounce! cannot accept any responsibility
for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Hirer shall be deemed to have inspected the equipment and to have agreed that
it is supplied in good condition, unless he/she brings any faults to the
attention of Go Bounce! when it is set up.
- Provided that the equipment is used in
accordance with the guidelines above and terms and conditions of hire, those
using the equipment should do so safely. However, accidents can happen. Go
Bounce! can accept no liability for injuries sustained or for any other loss,
howsoever caused, in the absence of negligence of Go Bounce! or its
employees. Any liabilities for injuries
or other losses caused rests with the Hirer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps
are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable during the period of
hire. Please ensure that the following
safety instructions are followed:
No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid
risk of choking and mess).
All shoes, badges, jewellery, sharp objects or any other
similar items which could cause damage to others or the equipment MUST be
removed, it is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or
"silly string" to be used near or on the equipment, these materials
permanently stain the material and the hirer will be liable to compensate
GoBounce! in the event of damage.
- No smoking near the inflatable.
- The equipment must not be used by anyone under the influence
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and
must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise use of the equipment at
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded and limit the
numbers depending on the age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other
then it is overcrowded.
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using
the inflatable at the same time. Some
children require strict supervision.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day
please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step / front apron. The step is there to help users get on and
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems
are allowed on the equipment.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or
- In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that
the inflatable be switched off. Any
wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear
at all times.
- If you are unsure about anything please contact us.